According to some studies, within four minutes of the initial interaction, people decide whether to continue the relationship. In the contact phase, the appearance of the body is particularly important because it is the most visible. Furthermore, linguistic and non-verbal messages, such as friendliness, warmth, openness and vitality, are also important. Therefore, it is very important to grasp the first few minutes in order to make a good first impression. What kind of feeling do you want to give out as a whole? Kindness? Authority? Personality? Attention should be paid to everything from the appearance of clothing, hair style, shoes, etc., to facial expression, speech attitude and body movements. In general social situations, it's OK to dress neatly, clean and natural; the facial expression is kind, smile and eyes touch each other gently; the speed of speech should not be too fast or too slow, the tone should not be too high or too low, with some cadence of speech content, and at the same time, the other party has the opportunity to respond; in addition, in body movements, relax, not stiff, not shaking feet. In other words, nature, no affectation, sincerity and respect are the basic principles of social interaction.
How to invite
If the first conversation or impression is not bad, it is a very natural interpersonal interaction process to hope to have further understanding and communication with each other, so invitation is also a natural thing. The invitation of men and women's communication, first of all, in mentality, do not set that I must become a man and a woman friend with each other, but take the initiative to create more opportunities to get along with each other and understand each other. Secondly, the invitation can be made by phone, QQ, e-mail, of course, face-to-face invitation, or multi-channel, and multiple ways can be used together. Finally, there are seven principles in inviting skills.
1. Explain the purpose in a sincere tone.
2. Provide multiple appointment activity content and time options.
3. Make the activity content vivid and attractive.
4. Let each other make decisions and respect each other's choices.
5. Convey your strong desire to go with each other.
6. Repeat the agreed time, place and activities.
7. I am very happy to emphasize that the other party can agree.
How to refuse
There are many times when it's hard for us to say "no", I'm sorry to say "no", and I'm afraid that rejection will hurt the other party. However, if you promise willingly, you won't want to. It's very difficult to go, not very devoted, such a date, not necessarily happy. For the invited person, it's not another kind of injury. So politely refuse to let the other party know that you are refusing his invitation, but you just don't want to go out with him, not to refuse his whole person, not that his whole person has no value. How to refuse without hurting each other? The following mutual points can be used as a reference.
1. Thank you for your invitation.
2. Be gentle and firm and show that you have no will.
3. Praise the advantages of the invitation process.
4. State the extent to which you can accept each other as a friend.
5. Explain how you can interact.
In addition, if your refusal is the so-called female reserve, then leave some elastic space and back to the other party. Let the other party have the opportunity and hope to invite again. For example:
1. Thank you for your invitation.
2. Tell the other party that you can't do it this time, but when will you be more free.
3. Praise each other's advantages and express your appreciation for them.
4. Share activities and things you are interested in.
5. Follow the topic of the other party and talk about your own opinions and feelings.
6. Apologize for the rejection, maybe next time.